Intro

I plan to offer location, setlist, recorded show info (taper, gear, any show comments or details) and download or torrent links, artwork if available, links to photos, links to reviews, and links to atease discussion threads regarding a particular show. If you can help in any of this please put it in comments or the chatbox.

Links for shows and downloads were found on atease (thanks to Vancouver for his pinned thread). I will always recommend getting the lossless (FLAC) version of shows over lossy (mp3) and many tapers agree with me. If I've provided any mp3 links off atease which were not sanctioned by the taper I will immediately remove them. However I checked all the original links and no taper specified not to share these in alternate formats.


Sunday, August 17, 2008

2008-08-15 Toronto


August 15, 2008
Molson Amphitheatre
Toronto, Canada


01 15 Step
02 Reckoner
03 Optimistic
04 There There
05 Morning Bell
06 All I Need
07 Pyramid Song
08 Weird Fishes/Arpeggi
09 The Gloaming
10 A Wolf At The Door
11 Faust Arp
12 No Surprises
13 Jigsaw Falling Into Place
14 Idioteque
15 Climbing Up The Walls
16 Nude
17 Bodysnatchers
------------------------------
18 Like Spinning Plates
19 Videotape
20 Airbag
21 Talk Show Host
22 Street Spirit (Fade Out)
--------------------------------
23 House Of Cards
24 Planet Telex
25 Everything In Its Right Place

Taper:Mgreen420 (DVD) recorded from the pit,authored
Demonoid Video Torrent

Mp3 recording (no details) 1

Reviews 1
Photos 1

2 comments:

-b said...

I was at this amazing show. I brought my girl who had NEVER SEEN A LIVE SHOW IN HER LIFE. So what better way to show her a live concert than to go see Radiohead. It was amazing. We travelled from the UAE (to visit family, too).
Wondering how I can get a hold of a DVD copy (bootleg)? Demanoid won't let me register? Any ideas?
Great site by the way.
Cheers,
Rob

Jason said...

Hi. I just found this and am wondering if there's another source for this torrent as the poster above said registration is closed for demonoid.