Intro

I plan to offer location, setlist, recorded show info (taper, gear, any show comments or details) and download or torrent links, artwork if available, links to photos, links to reviews, and links to atease discussion threads regarding a particular show. If you can help in any of this please put it in comments or the chatbox.

Links for shows and downloads were found on atease (thanks to Vancouver for his pinned thread). I will always recommend getting the lossless (FLAC) version of shows over lossy (mp3) and many tapers agree with me. If I've provided any mp3 links off atease which were not sanctioned by the taper I will immediately remove them. However I checked all the original links and no taper specified not to share these in alternate formats.


Sunday, August 17, 2008

2008-08-13 Mansfield




August 13, 2008
Tweeter Center
Mansfield, MA USA


1. Reckoner
2. Optimistic
3. There There
4. 15 Step
5. Kid A
6. Nude
7. All I Need
8. The Gloaming
9. National Anthem
10. Videotape
11. Jigsaw Falling Into Place
12. The Bends
13. Faust Arp
14. Weird Fishes/Arpeggi
15. EIIRP
16. Exit Music
17. Bodysnatchers
--------------------
18. House of Cards
19. I Might be Wrong
20. Paranoid Android
21. Wolf at the Door
22. How to Disappear Completely
-----------------
23. Cymbal Rush
24. Karma Police
25. Idioteque

Taper:Davepeck Audio-Technica 853(h) > SP-SPSB-3 > iRiver iHP120 (16-bit/44.1k).
DIME (FLAC, 16 bit) Traders Den LosslessMU
Taper:sensitiveeyes
Sendspace

Reviews 1
Photos 1

No comments: