Intro

I plan to offer location, setlist, recorded show info (taper, gear, any show comments or details) and download or torrent links, artwork if available, links to photos, links to reviews, and links to atease discussion threads regarding a particular show. If you can help in any of this please put it in comments or the chatbox.

Links for shows and downloads were found on atease (thanks to Vancouver for his pinned thread). I will always recommend getting the lossless (FLAC) version of shows over lossy (mp3) and many tapers agree with me. If I've provided any mp3 links off atease which were not sanctioned by the taper I will immediately remove them. However I checked all the original links and no taper specified not to share these in alternate formats.


Saturday, August 9, 2008

2008-08-09 Jersey City 2


August 9, 2008
Night Two
All Points West Festival
Liberty State Park
Jersey City, NJ


1. Reckoner
2. 15 Step
3. National Anthem
4. Kid A
5. All I Need
6. Nude
7. Weird Fishes/Arpeggi
8. Where I End and You Begin
9. The Gloaming
10. Faust Arp
11. No Surprises
12. The Bends
13. Jigsaw Falling Into Place
14. Bangers and Mash
15. Everything In Its Right Place
16. Exit Music (for a film)
17. Bodysnatchers
---------------------
18. Pyramid Song
19. Videotape
20. Airbag
21. Fake Plastic Trees
22. There There
-------------------
23. House of Cards
24. Planet Telex
25. Idioteque

Taper: Johnnytigs Belkin TuneTalk Stereo > Ipod Classic (16-bit/44.1k)
TDen(24bit)FLAC

Reviews 1
Photos 1

No comments: