Intro

I plan to offer location, setlist, recorded show info (taper, gear, any show comments or details) and download or torrent links, artwork if available, links to photos, links to reviews, and links to atease discussion threads regarding a particular show. If you can help in any of this please put it in comments or the chatbox.

Links for shows and downloads were found on atease (thanks to Vancouver for his pinned thread). I will always recommend getting the lossless (FLAC) version of shows over lossy (mp3) and many tapers agree with me. If I've provided any mp3 links off atease which were not sanctioned by the taper I will immediately remove them. However I checked all the original links and no taper specified not to share these in alternate formats.


Wednesday, August 6, 2008

2008-07-06 Arras





July 6, 2008
Main Square Festival
Arras, France


1. 15 Step
2. Airbag
3. There There
4. All I Need
5. Where I End and You Begin
6. A Wolf at the Door
7. Nude
8. Pyramid Song
9. Weird Fishes/Arpeggi
10. Climbing Up the Walls
11. The Gloaming
12. Faust Arp
13. No Surprises
14. Jigsaw Falling Into Place
15. Reckoner
16. Exit Music (for a film)
17. Bodysnatchers
------------------------
18. Cymbal Rush
19. Videotape
20. Paranoid Android
21. Dollars and Cents
22. Idioteque
----------------
23. House of Cards
24. The National Anthem
25. Street Spirit (Fade Out)

Taper: Bunzing at943 - SP-SPSB-11 (Bass Roll-off at 107 HZ) - Edirol R09. Windy, not very disturbing on the recording for me, but its def. there during some points ...
DIME (FLAC, 16 bit)

Pictures 1
Reviews 1

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

forum thread
http://www.ateaseweb.com/mb/index.php?showtopic=235047335

Anonymous said...

Photos
http://photos.mistur.org/thumbnails.php?album=276