Intro

I plan to offer location, setlist, recorded show info (taper, gear, any show comments or details) and download or torrent links, artwork if available, links to photos, links to reviews, and links to atease discussion threads regarding a particular show. If you can help in any of this please put it in comments or the chatbox.

Links for shows and downloads were found on atease (thanks to Vancouver for his pinned thread). I will always recommend getting the lossless (FLAC) version of shows over lossy (mp3) and many tapers agree with me. If I've provided any mp3 links off atease which were not sanctioned by the taper I will immediately remove them. However I checked all the original links and no taper specified not to share these in alternate formats.


Tuesday, August 5, 2008

2008-05-06 Tampa


May 06, 2008
Ford Amphitheatre,
Tampa, Florida


01 Intro
02 All I Need
03 There There
04 Lucky
05 Bangers & Mash
06 15 Step
07 Nude
08 Pyramid Song
09 Optimistic
10 Arpeggi
11 The National Anthem / Hunting Bears
12 Idioteque
13 You & Whose Army
14 Reckoner
15 Everything In It's Right Place
16 Airbag
17 Bodysnatchers
18 Videotape
---------
19 The Gloaming
20 The Tourist
21 Just
22 Faust Arp
23 Exit Music
-----------
24 The Bends
25 House of Cards

Taper: JB Edirol R9 (24bit/48kHz) (Line In)
Dime (FLAC, 24 bit) Dime (FLAC, 16 bit) mp3
Taper: jeromejello AT853a (c) > SD MP-2 > ihp120
Dime (FLAC) mp3


Photos 1
Reviews 1

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Edinol R9: "Sounds like this recording captured the "space" of the venue. I'd wager not FOB but farther back. Some saturated bass sounds too, about a B-/C rating I'd say."

Anonymous said...

Edirol R9: "the sound is great" There is also a small problem that I've noticed on this show. On some songs, it sounds like there is some distortion.

Anonymous said...

Some decent Video Clips http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=RADIOHEAD+2008+Tampa+&search_type=&aq=f